Monday 28 October 2013

1 sided droop!

Oh dear, it's happened to us all, please say it's happened to us all?!

Bea & I are full of cold and have been for a few days, I've got a throat infection & generally we're not feeling on form! 

That said, we are resting indoors today away from the storms. ( this does mean we miss lunch with Clair & Eloise which did not go down well with Bea )

We were up and dressed by 7am as when Bea was having her breakfast, she decided to fill her nappy. Pampers baby dry couldn't even hold 10 hours of wee & that gift. So as a result both Bea & I got wet! It clearly was fit to burst! 

So, we got up ( quickly ) and got washed & dressed into some clean, dry clothes & went downstairs to start our day. 

We have both been wearing hoodies to keep us warm & I even kept my sleep/ nursing bra on as it's super comfy. 

I think I may have a fever as the hoody has been swapping off & on.

I was feeding Bea with my hoody off & just wearing a vest top & the sleep bra. I then heard a knock at the door. 

I ( thankfully) remembered to replace my boob before picking Bea up & rushing to the front door! 

It was the postman with Bea's Christening gown! How exciting! Now he made a fuss of Bea & kept starring at her, saying how cute she was & how much hair she had, but it wasn't until I shut the door I realised that Bea was on the side we had been feeding on, with my bra clip undone & her hand inside! No wonder he thought she was cute, I bet it looked like she was digging deep to find the start! Talk about lop sided! 

Not a great look on a Monday morning!! 



No comments:

Post a Comment