Thursday 24 October 2013

A mothers bond

I have been out to Panto rehearsal this evening.

Just a short one this evening, a quick blast of Rescue me & Hero! 

It was good actually as I started the rehearsal not liking the songs and gained a lot of confidence tonight. 

I debated about going to the bathroom before I left Panto, but decided I'd hurry back to my family first. 

I got home & Bea was fast asleep in Nick's arms. He looked the proudest father & had a ' look what I did' face! 

Her mouth was wide open & she looked so peaceful. 

He gave her to me as I'd missed my baby! She continued to sleep & I just starred. 

I phoned my Grandma & as soon as I said Hello- Bea opened both eyes boldly & looked straight at me with the biggest smile. 

She looked so happy & could not stop smiling, it was such a beautiful moment, I couldn't wait to get off my phone to kiss her! 

Beatrix smiled and talked all the way through the conversation & homed in for my boob as soon as the call was ended! 

Still haven't been to the bathroom.... Remember to always take your chance!! 

It was ace 😊

Night all x



No comments:

Post a Comment