Thursday 30 January 2014

The abandoned baby...

Have you ever read about the pushchair scam where a gang would leave a pushchair or car seat with a doll in it on the side of the road, then as soon as a passer by ( usually a female ) stops and gets out to check if the baby is ok, they get attacked/ raped, robbed or beaten and then their car is stolen.

Well, with that story in mind, I had an appointment at the dentist at 3pm and naturally Bea wanted a feed just before I was about to leave! I left expressed milk in the freezer & ran out of the door! 

I was rushing and on the way I saw an abandoned pushchair. Suddenly my whole life went into slow motion and all of the above was flashing through my mind. I could see the child moving and got quite fretty. 

Suddenly a lady ( I presume the mother ) popped up from behind the pushchair she was kneeling down. Clearly she'd been there seconds, although it felt like an age! 

What an idiot! I would have looked a right clown if I'd have pulled over and got out!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment